We deliver anywhere in the UK Mainland. The delivery charge depends on your location and the size of your order. If you require a delivery quote please
either telephone us on 01656 332967 or email: email@example.com
We will need to know your postcode and also your paving requirements for us to give an accurate delivery quote. You should also make us aware of any
potential delivery problems which may occur such as a narrow lane, gravel drive, inclines etc. Deliveries are to the kerbside. Please do not direct the driver onto your property.
Local deliveries are undertaken by ourselves.
- When you place your order we can arrange a suitable day for delivery. If you are unsure on the day of order when you would like to receive the items you can
let us know at a later date. We would need 2 days notice.
- Your paving will not be wrapped in a pallet, it will be manually lifted from the lorry and stacked within arms reach of the driver unloading. You must make
sure that you have enough room for our lorry to park outside your property. You will be able to inspect each item taken off the lorry if you wish. If you identify any problems please tell
the driver and telephone us on 01656 332967 straight away.
Distance deliveries will be carried out by a reputable carrier.
Checking items on delivery:
All products must be checked on arrival. If you think a product is not satisfactory, please contact us immediately and wait for the replacement, do not lay
anything which you think has a defect. If a complaint is raised after laying a product, Brackla Patio Centre cannot accept responsibility for any defect or further costs which might be incurred for
removing and replacing the product (labour or materials).
Brackla Patio Centre cannot accept any liability in respect of products being used for any inappropriate purpose. Our paving is made from reconstructed stone
and it is intended for domestic use.
- If delivery is undertaken by a national carrier we will contact you to arrange a weekday delivery suitable for yourself as someone will need to be home to check and
sign for your order.
- Delivery times are from 9am to 5.30pm, weekdays. We cannot guarantee a specific time but the courier will telephone you when they are about an hour away from
delivering to you. Unfortunately we cannot be more specific about the delivery time unless you request an AM or PM delivery slot which has an additional charge of £18 (we must be informed of
this when you place your order and payment will be taken at the same time as your order. If you require a specific time there is an extra charge of £20 which must be paid at the time you
place your order. If you have not heard from the courier by 3.30pm please telephone us on 01656 332967 so that we can contact your local depot to find out their ETA. We cannot gurantee
times as there may be unforseen circumstances such as traffic delays. If you have arranged builders to be on-site during the day we cannot guarantee an early morning delivery. We will not
be repsponsible for any wages paid to contractors who are waiting on-site for the delivery.
- The lorry will have a tail lift which will lower the pallet from the lorry to the road (it does not have a crane to lift the paving over a hedge or wall).
The pallet will then be moved with a manual pallet truck/trolly to the kerbside. If you have a dropped kerb and a hard standing surface on or near your drive the courier may place
the pallet there. If you have a gravel driveway the pallet truck will not be able to move over it, you will also need a drop kerb as the pallet is too heavy to be lifted over a normal
kerb. If you are on a hill or incline please let us know before you place an order so that we can see if there might be any potential problems. The courier will not place the pallet
around the back of your house. The courier will not unpack your pallet.
- You must ensure that you have access for a large artic lorry. If the courier tries to deliver and doesn't have suitable access they will have to abort the
delivery and will make a charge up to the original cost of the pallet (this can be more if the driver has to bring assistance). If you are unsure about delivery access please inform us
when placing your order and we will make a suitable request to the carrier for a smaller vehicle. Failure to request this will result in a large vehicle delivery. You should be confident
that there will not be any delivery problems.
- Once you receive your paving you will need to check it and sign the drivers delivery note. If there is any sign of damage (which rarely happens) you must note
this on the drivers delivery note. Any damaged items will be replaced as long as they are noted on the delivery note. Any claims made after the driver has left may not be replaced or
delivered free of charge.
- The driver will only place the pallet at the front of your property.
- Please do not direct the lorry onto your property. We are not responsible if any damage happens, you should also take into account the weight of the
When you open your paving pallet we recommend that there are 2 people present. One to move the paving off the pallet and another to hold any additional items
from falling forward.
Gloves are recommended as the paving can be heavy and have some sharp edges.
Please follow health and safety guidelines when picking up heavy items
If you are unable to take delivery when the courier has arrived or are not at home the courier will not re-deliver until you have paid a futher delivery charge
which could be up to the original cost of each pallet. It is the customers responsibility to make sure that someone is home to take delivery and also assist should there be any
You are welcome to collect your paving from us. Please check in advance that items are in stock. If they are not in stock we can make it for you, keep it here until you are ready to
collect. Each item will be loaded by hand. If you would like the items on a pallet you must inform us at the time of ordering.